Winter Spirit Seekers Fair – December 1 (10am to 5pm)
at Unity Center of Des Moines 414-31 ST, Des MOines, IA 50312
Business Name _______________________________________________________________________
Your Contact info: Name (first & last) _____________________________________________________
(If sharing a booth, indicate who you are sharing with in parentheses after your name, and submit all applications together. Also, indicate if you are requesting more than one booth.)
Phone number(s): ______________________________________________________________________
Information for the Fair Booth Directory and Unity website listing:
Personal Name: ________________________________________________________________________
Contact Info: Email/phone/website)_______________________________________________________
Describe your Booth products/services in ten (10) words or less: _______________________________
Do you require electricity for your booth? ($10 extra) _______ Need room for a massage table? ___________
List any special needs you have: _______________________________________________________________
How will you promote your participation in the Spirit Seekers Fair? ___________________________________
Do you want a 25 minute opportunity to present an experiential workshop: ____________________________
Name and description of workshop: _____________________________________________________________
Vendor Application deadline: November 17, 2018
Questions? Call Laura at 515-975-6331 or email: JonesLaura@aol.com
- All booth prices are $85.00 (add $10 for electricity; limited number available).
- There is free admission to the Winter Spirit Seekers Fair and the workshops are free.
- The Spirit Seekers Fair runs from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, December 1, 2018. Although the doors close at 5:00, the fair will remain open until 6:00 so late-coming attendees may fully participate.
- Vendor booths must be applied for in advance. Due to limited space/booths, applications will require review and approval by the event coordinators prior to acceptance.
- Applications without a check cannot be considered unless other payment arrangements are made. Contact Laura Jones at 515-975-6331.
- Event coordinators will notify vendors by email once their application has been approved.
- Fees cannot be refunded once an application has been approved.
- If your application is not accepted, your check will be returned to you.
- BOOTH ASSIGNMENTS: Vendors will be notified regarding booth assignments after they are made.
- Each booth comes with up to 4 chairs. Vendors must bring all other necessities, such as tables, shelves, electrical cords, etc. [NOTE: backdrops/hanging surfaces are not available.]
- DAY OF EVENT: Set up time is from 8 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. on Saturday, December 1. All vendors need to be ready by 9:45.
- Once they are unloaded, vendors are asked to park in the area behind Des Moines University.
- Vendors must be packed up and out of the building by 6:30 p.m. on December 1.
I have read and understand all of the information on the Spirit Seekers Fair Vendor Application and agree to comply with guidelines provided.
Vendor’s signature Print Name
Make checks payable to Unity of Des Moines. Mail completed application and check to:
Unity of Des Moines
414 31st Street
Des Moines, Iowa 50312